TeachFuture University Teaching Program provides opportunities for native English speakers to work at a Chinese public university. Foreign teachers are appointed as language experts at their host universities. You will be teaching English to students aged between 19-22. Currently, we are taking applications for the 2020 Fall Term (starting from Sep. 1st, 2020).
University ESL teachers have up to 20 teaching hours per week, and no office hours; You will work Mon-Fri, usually 3-4 days a week. Your host university will provide almost everything you need including on campus apartment, travel allowance, medical insurance. Although the overall salary is not high, the hourly pay is fairly good as you work fewer hours, and it is fairly easy to save. University teaching jobs provide probably the best work-life balance among all ESL jobs. There is also less pressure as it belongs to the public education sector and more activities as you will have co-teachers and a lot of lovely students who are willing to talk and learn. We welcome both new and experienced teachers to join us for the 2020-21 school year!
1)Teaching English courses to undergraduate students
2) Full-time Teaching position, up to 20 teaching hours per week. Office hours is not required.
3) The contract will be for a period of 1 year.
1) English Native speakers
2) Holders of Bachelor’s degree or higher
3) Either a minimum of 2 years full-time teaching experience or TEFL/CELTA/TESOL Certificate
4) No criminal record
Benefits of Employment
1) Monthly Salary: 7,000 – 9,000RMB/month
2) Accommodation: furnished apartment is provided for free or housing allowance of 2500RMB/month
3) Flight allowance of 6,000RMB on one-year contract
4) Free lunch.
5) Paid National Official Holidays, travel allowance on winter holidays.
6) Complimentary airport pickup
7) Complimentary hotel for up to 5 days upon arrival
8) Complimentary medical check and paid health insurance
9) Full work visa sponsorship (Z visa)
You are able to save about USD $8,000 – $14,000 after one year. In the meantime, you can explore a foreign culture and work in a rather relaxed setting.