We are looking for teachers in Guangzhou !!!!
Guangzhou, a prosperous metropolis full of vigor, the 3rd biggest city in China, is the capital city of Guangdong province located along the south coastline of China. Being an excellent port on the Pearl River navigable to the South China Sea, and with fast accessibility to Hong Kong and Macau, Guangzhou serves as the political, economic, scientific, educational and cultural center in the Guangdong area.
Start as soon as possible or In September
The details about the job
• Teaching English in kindergarten or primary school
• Maximum 25 classes/week, of no more than 35 minutes per class, over 5 days per week
• 20-24k RMB per month
• Free apartment located near the school
• Paid public holidays, paid Christmas day off
• 5000 Flight allowance or upfront flight
• Free hotel stays upon arrival
• 2000RMB work visa subsidy
• Airport pickup, bank set-up and sim card assistance
• Paid sick leaves
• Comprehensive medical insurance covered by PICC, including outpatient, accidents and critical illnesses
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Native English speaker from: The UK, US, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, Canada and New Zealand.
• Bachelor’s degree + TEFL/TESOL/CELTA to obtain Z visa
• Must provide a reference letter
• Clear background check and a clear medical check
• Experienced or non-experienced teachers are welcomed to apply
Please send your CV, copy of your passport page, and copies of education certificates ,I will respond promptly.