【Your Opportunity of Teaching】
Are you dreaming of becoming a professional teacher? Are you ready to give classes for students nationwide, or maybe worldwide? You will be a star in the educational field with Liulishuo!
Liulishuo is the world’s leading AI-driven education technology company. We use a “blended approach” to teaching – app-based practice and classroom activities are extensions of each other. On the app, students learn language at their own pace. In the online class, they reinforce and expand on what they’ve studied through discussion-based activities. Liulishuo also applies a “flipped approach.” In the flipped approach, students are at the center of the lesson, engaging in discussion throughout the class. Teachers guide and facilitate continuous student participation.
If you are a passionate, professional, and experienced ESL teacher, don’t hesitate to join us. Powered by our advanced technology, working from home while making an impact on education is no longer a dream. It is and will be a trend in the future. This will be the best online teaching opportunity for you to seize!
– Teach Liulishuo conversational English lessons to students through our interactive online platform;
– Deliver lessons according to the lesson plan to ensure effective learning results;
– Utilize various oral teaching methods and answer questions online according to the students‘ needs;
– Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
– Coordinate with our curriculum design team to update teaching materials in order to improve learning outcomes;
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: We provide very flexible time slots for your to choose from! Our lessons are scheduled from 10am to 11pm in Beijing time. You can provide any time slot within this period wherever you are currently based. Our peak hours are: Monday-Sunday 6-11pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-11pm in Beijing time.
– Bachelor’s degree or above, degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Education, or English a plus;
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
– Natural sounding British or American accent
– Minimum one year teaching experience, being familiar with Flipped Teaching theory preferred
– Outgoing personality, able to actively motivate students in class
– Excellent communication skills with a strong sense of responsibility
– Enthusiastic about online English teaching
-Tech Requirements: Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability