About the Company
Echo Education was founded in 2007 in Hangzhou, China. Now the company has more than 100 employees and 5 campuses with more than 2000 students and it is certified by the Chinese government to provide English training to kids and to hire foreign teachers to work legally all over amazing and fast developing country of China.
As one of the top three companies authorized by the Chinese government SAFEA (State Administration of Foreign Experts Affair P.R.China ) so far it has successfully hired and placed hundreds of foreign teachers to teach oral English and other subjects in hundreds of cities in China. The choice of workplace can range from kindergartens, public primary schools, and public high schools, to colleges or universities.
Echo Education is not a referral agency but the direct employer who handles all work permits, transition and day to day welfare of more than 200 foreign teachers in China. Echo Education, your reliable partner to create a better future for the world and kids!
Teaching schedules depend on the school types:
- For ECHO training institution:
– From Monday to Friday, the first class begins at 4:10 pm, and the last class ends at about 8:40 pm, each class lasts 1 hour with a 10-minute break in middle. Foreign teachers are required to arrive in school at 3:00 pm to prepare for their lessons. On Saturday and Sunday, we have classes all day long. The first class begin at 8:30am. The last class ends at 8:40/9:00 pm.)
– Holidays: 20 days per year, including national holidays
– Days off: Teachers are guaranteed 2 days off a week (not necessarily consecutive
- For public schools including kindergartens and primary schools:
– NO OFFICE HOURS so teaching is restricted to a maximum of 20 hours per week. The school also issues FREE modern accommodation.
– Salary range is from 10,000 RMB to 14,000RMB per month. REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY 20 HOURS PER WEEK WITH FREE HOUSING. Along with our usual benefits of paid holidays, flight allowance, notarial services reimbursement, full visa support, relocation support, contract bonus.
1. To organise effective class activities.
2. Write lesson plans.
3. Attending meetings, school activities, teacher training sessions and seminars