DaDa Freetalk Recruitment
1. Can I apply if I don’t have a bachelor’s degree?
No degree requires for Freetalk program.
2. What kind of requirements does DaDa Freetalk need?
DaDa Freetalk recruitment team has criteria to ensure DaDa delivers high teaching quality to make sure students can speak more, practice well. Some of the basic requirements we prefer teachers to have are:
Teaching certificate (Over 40hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA, etc.)
Proof documents for teaching experiences.
Supporting documents of non-criminal background check.
3. Where do I have to live in to be eligible to work for DaDa Freetalk?
You can work with anywhere as long as you have a stable internet connection.
4. What equipment do I need?
A computer with a webcam (HD webcam preferred).
A headset with microphone.
Stable Internet connection (Download speed: 10mbps; Upload speed: 2mbps).
Google Chrome browser or DaDa software.
5. What is must-dos to be successful at the DaDa Freetalk interview?
Good internet connection (wired connection preferred).
A headset with microphone and a webcam (HD webcam preferred).
6. What documents I need to upload before onboarding?
Proof of nationality
7. What’s the Freetalk teaching evaluation rubrics?
Personalization: asking questions to help student relate the content or concept to their life
-Asking questions based on the student’s reaction
-Make extension on key words，related the key words to real life
-Appropriate language use
Feedback：correcting student’s errors and gives praise to encourage the student
-Guide the student to say the whole sentences
-Correct the student’s mistake (grammar/pronunciation)
-Reward your students and help them to build confidence
Checking understanding：ensuring the student understand concepts and meaning
-Instruction Checking Questions(ICQ) and Concept Checking Questions(CCQ)
-Retell what you have learned
-Critical thinking （especially for higher level)
Becoming a Teacher：
8. How many students do I teach in each class ？
· All freetalk classes are 1: 1 to ensure we meet 100% of each student’s needs.
· Student age range: 4-16 years old.
9. When and how will teachers be paid?
Teachers’ pay will be sent on 15th of each month via direct bank deposits or Payoneer. Please pay attention that overseas bank transfers normally take 2-5 business days.
10. Does DaDa pay teachers’ tax?
DaDa teachers are responsible for their own taxes in accordance with their individual tax jurisdictions or state laws.
11. How much is the pay rate?
12. What kinds of bonus do teachers have?
Positive feedback bonus
13. How long is the agreement?
It doesn’t have any limits for agreement length, in other words it all depends on how you prefer.
14. Can teachers take breaks during the agreement?
You can ask for leave 1 hour in advance, but you need to finish the classes scheduled.
If you want to have long-term leave, you can just delete the time slots.
15. How long is each class?
Each class is 25minutes.
16. Is there any last-minute class?
No, the students can only book the classes 15hours in advance.
17. What hours could teachers pick?
We have classes every day! You can decide your own timetable.
The time slots are 9am-9pm Beijing time.
Peak hours are: 6pm-9pm Beijing time.
18. How does the booking work?
Students and parents will choose your classes based on your profile, and they also choose the topics they want to discuss.