3 ESL teachers needed in:
SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL PRIMARY SCHOOL
– Salary package: 20K-28K pre-tax based on teaching experience and qualifications + free apartment on campus/housing allowance
– Location: Line 11/Line 16 Luoshan Road
– Onboard date: 30th August 2020
– Age group:7-12 years old
– Class Size:about 20-35 students
– Work time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
– Native English Speakers, currently in China
– Major in English/Education/English linguistic preferred
– At least 2 years of teaching experiences
1. All public holidays
2. Z visa provided
3. Flight reimbursement
4. Winter holiday (around 4 weeks) with full payment
The Teacher is required to teach timetabled lessons as directed by the School. Most Teachers will be expected to have a pastoral role according to the needs of the phase of the school in which they teach and as directed by the School.
III. Details of Responsibilities:
1. To organize personal timetables, classrooms and pupils’ work with due regard to the requirements of the curriculum and policies of the School.
2. Discuss with parents or guardians their children’s progress at parent/teacher conferences and at other times when required.
3. To provide a stimulating classroom environment for children and to expect standards of individual excellence from children.
4. To be aware of and act upon the needs of students with particular emotional and special educational needs and to ensure appropriate provision in their teaching for such students, including those with specific gifts and talents.
5. To produce end of term, yearly, transfer and other necessary reports
6. To submit appropriate lesson plans in advance on dates specified by the Principal and in the format according to school policy.
7. To implement the agreed school discipline policies for all pupils.
8. To participate in the playground and other supervisory duties as required.
9. To plan, supervise and teach any extra-curricular activities as required.
10. To be aware of the need for personal career development and to take appropriate In-service training courses wherever possible.
11. To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by the Principal.